This is my roommate, Laura. We were in the kitchen playing with some Silly Bandz that our other roommate got from the kids she babysits. This one was a spider, but we thought it looked cooler when stretched out into this pattern. I took a series of shots of her stretching them out and animated it. I guess this only furthers the ridiculousness of them; you can’t tell what they are when someone is wearing them. They’re just shaped rubber bands… pretty pointless… but they are entertaining.
October 2, 2010
Photos: Week 4
By Ashley Klann
About Ashley Klann
Clark masters student. Local reporter. Photographer. View all posts by Ashley Klann
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 at 11:48 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @nytimes: An NYT investigation found U.S.-led airstrikes against ISIS are killing far more civilians than previously believed https://t.… 2 hours ago
- RT @marcorubio: Similar,but needs work on his form.Has to be done in one single motion & eyes should never leave the camera. But not bad fo… 1 day ago
- What a lie that sun icon is... #eternaldarkness #ugh https://t.co/F9OWcCAjPY 4 days ago
- RT @ClassActionLaw: Hagens Berman and @CrisArmenta File Lawsuit on Behalf of Actresses Threatened or Harassed by #HarveyWeinstein https://… 4 days ago
- Sad number. Do we know what it's been for other recent presidents? #WomenInPolitics twitter.com/samstein/statu… 5 days ago