This is my roommate, Laura. We were in the kitchen playing with some Silly Bandz that our other roommate got from the kids she babysits. This one was a spider, but we thought it looked cooler when stretched out into this pattern. I took a series of shots of her stretching them out and animated it. I guess this only furthers the ridiculousness of them; you can’t tell what they are when someone is wearing them. They’re just shaped rubber bands… pretty pointless… but they are entertaining.
October 2, 2010
Photos: Week 4
By Ashley Klann
About Ashley Klann
Clark masters student. Local reporter. Photographer. View all posts by Ashley Klann
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 at 11:48 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @MichaelSkolnik: Just 22 days ago, five members of the media were murdered while working at the Capitol Gazette in Annapolis, Maryland.… 2 days ago
- RT @kimgoodwin: I have had more than one male colleague sincerely ask whether a certain behavior is mansplaining. Since apparently this is… 2 days ago
- 😂 twitter.com/GuillaumeTC/st… 3 days ago
- RT @tictoc: .@SenWarren says the Trump administration is "basically covering its ears" to Russian election interference, "because it's focu… 3 days ago
- RT @eramshaw: Man in office elevator, to me: “Why’s your floor locked down all of the sudden?” Me: “After the Maryland newsroom shooting w… 3 days ago