This is my roommate, Laura. We were in the kitchen playing with some Silly Bandz that our other roommate got from the kids she babysits. This one was a spider, but we thought it looked cooler when stretched out into this pattern. I took a series of shots of her stretching them out and animated it. I guess this only furthers the ridiculousness of them; you can’t tell what they are when someone is wearing them. They’re just shaped rubber bands… pretty pointless… but they are entertaining.
October 2, 2010
Photos: Week 4
By Ashley Klann
About Ashley Klann
Clark masters student. Local reporter. Photographer. View all posts by Ashley Klann
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 at 11:48 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @laurenduca: Anyone who votes for an NRA-supported candidate is complicit in the tragedy of gun violence. Here's a complete list from Po… 5 days ago
- Is that 'disturbing trend' that they keep happening? #GunViolence #GunControlNow twitter.com/FastCompany/st… 5 days ago
- RT @KING5Seattle: Boyfriend mistakenly buys tickets for bagpipe band instead of Red Hot Chili Peppers kng5.tv/2EJtdeR https://t.co/… 5 days ago
- RT @NYDailyNews: The thing we once called unthinkable has happened nearly 300 times since Sandy Hook. nydn.us/2EELOZQ An early loo… 6 days ago
- After-work supermarket Valentine's Day flower bouquets seen on my walk home: 3 💐💐💐 6 days ago