Though this may appear to be a cliche from-the-dashboard shot, this photo really means more to me than that. This was taken on the way to an excellent dubstep show in Northampton, MA featuring Datsik. This being my first show of this genre, I was pretty excited and didn’t really know what to expect. There were glowing hula-hoops, people spilling glowsticks, and an incredibly sick crowd of sweaty, undulating bodies. All in all, it was a great show, and after looking back through my photos of the “getting there” phase, they seemed to resemble the actual show more than I had anticipated.
October 9, 2010
Photos: Week 5
By Ashley Klann
About Ashley Klann
Clark masters student. Local reporter. Photographer. View all posts by Ashley Klann
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 9th, 2010 at 11:43 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @AGSchneiderman: Over the last 6 mos, my office has investigated a massive scheme to corrupt the @FCC's comment process on #NetNeutralit… 1 day ago
- #NetNeutrality #SaveNetNeutrality #FCC #SaveTheInternet twitter.com/davidlnoll/sta… 1 day ago
- #TIL twitter.com/MerriamWebster… 2 days ago
- Surprise: Someone who brags about grabbing women by the pussy wants to protect someone accused of sexual harassment twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 days ago
- RT @TheNLJ: .@realDonaldTrump's DOJ retreated from a transgender professor's case that was supported by the previous administration. Rachel… 2 days ago