This week’s photo I feel plays around with standard still life convention. The three wine glasses portray a very simple, classic tone that is disrupted by the other elements in the photo: the Sharpie, the scissors, the dirt on the table. It clashes, and I like it. The morning sun in the kitchen was too good to pass up.
October 31, 2010
Photos: Week 8
By Ashley Klann
About Ashley Klann
Clark masters student. Local reporter. Photographer. View all posts by Ashley Klann
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 31st, 2010 at 1:27 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- #NatGeo: For Decades, Our Coverage Was Racist. To Rise Above Our Past, We Must Acknowledge It nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/… #photojournalism 6 days ago
- When you say "spouse" and they ask for your husband's name. #queerpeopleproblems 🌈 1 week ago
- RT @brianstelter: The "antidote" to "The Authoritarian Playbook," as outlined at this #SXSW panel P - participate E - engage locally O - o… 1 week ago
- RT @brianstelter: At #SXSW panel titled "The Authoritarian Playbook." The presenters summed up the playbook this way: V - victory A - amas… 1 week ago
- Does *anyone* like white chocolate? https://t.co/DojF4ieswN 1 week ago