More post-apocalyptic shots of Worcester. I found it funny that there were building supplies and railroad ties lying around… as if they’re going to be used anytime soon. The whole area is in disrepair.
November 13, 2010
Photos: Week 10
By Ashley Klann
About Ashley Klann
Clark masters student. Local reporter. Photographer. View all posts by Ashley Klann
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 at 6:52 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @AGSchneiderman: Over the last 6 mos, my office has investigated a massive scheme to corrupt the @FCC's comment process on #NetNeutralit… 1 day ago
- #NetNeutrality #SaveNetNeutrality #FCC #SaveTheInternet twitter.com/davidlnoll/sta… 1 day ago
- #TIL twitter.com/MerriamWebster… 2 days ago
- Surprise: Someone who brags about grabbing women by the pussy wants to protect someone accused of sexual harassment twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 days ago
- RT @TheNLJ: .@realDonaldTrump's DOJ retreated from a transgender professor's case that was supported by the previous administration. Rachel… 2 days ago