On the menu: mini lasagna! I’ve been very into the muffin pan lately. I made some mini pizzas last week, and this week, I tried out a recipe for Petite Lasagnas that I found on Stumbleupon. Oh, how I love browsing the random things of the internet. The recipe called for won ton wrappers, which totally blew my mind. I’d never thought of it, but it makes perfect sense; they are just noodles, after all. I’m thinking I’ll probably make some ravioli or perogies with the leftover wrappers. The only deviations I made to the recipe I used included making it vegetarian friendly. I opted out on the turkey. I also didn’t cook the onions that I mixed in with the ricotta. They were diced finely enough that it didn’t matter. I also put in tons of garlic and oregano and used baby swiss and feta instead of mozzarella on top.
December 25, 2010
By Ashley Klann
About Ashley Klann
Clark masters student. Local reporter. Photographer. View all posts by Ashley Klann
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 25th, 2010 at 12:51 am and tagged with cook, cooking, eat, food, lasagna, mini, muffin, won ton and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Still Eating…”
- RT @MichaelSkolnik: Just 22 days ago, five members of the media were murdered while working at the Capitol Gazette in Annapolis, Maryland.… 2 days ago
- RT @kimgoodwin: I have had more than one male colleague sincerely ask whether a certain behavior is mansplaining. Since apparently this is… 2 days ago
- 😂 twitter.com/GuillaumeTC/st… 3 days ago
- RT @tictoc: .@SenWarren says the Trump administration is "basically covering its ears" to Russian election interference, "because it's focu… 3 days ago
- RT @eramshaw: Man in office elevator, to me: “Why’s your floor locked down all of the sudden?” Me: “After the Maryland newsroom shooting w… 3 days ago